BrainTap lets you reach the same states reached in deep meditation, but without years of disciplined practice. It’s a state that leads to mental clarity, greater intuition, and effortless behavior change. BrainTap enhances sleep, so you can awaken feeling rejuvenated and energized. It reduces stress, worry, and irritability while supporting emotional stability and mental harmony. By achieving the right mindset, you can lessen negative self-talk and self-destructive impulses and overcome bad habits, freeing you to explore an expanded self-awareness with boundless creativity. Best of all, you will experience the joy of higher states of consciousness where you attract and manifest your desires.
But how does it do all that?
There are several things going on when you are using the BrainTap headset that, when combined, create a state of hypermnesia, or super-memory. Let’s take a look…
1) Your EEG activity is being altered – Your brain naturally follows rhythms and patterns, and it will do just that with the lights and tones being delivered through the audio file and headset. As the light and tone frequencies change, so does the frequency in your brain – it’s that easy!
2) You are being dissociated – When playing any of our sessions on the app, you get drawn into a twilight state where you let go of thoughts relating to your daily hassles, hectic schedules, bills, worries, threats or anxieties and stop the unhealthy mental chatter. Dissociation involves a disconnection of self from thoughts and body awareness, as is experienced during deep meditation. This temporary and beneficial state of dissociation begins in four to eight minutes with the frequency following response that is built into each session on the BrainTap mobile app.
3) Your limbic system is being stabilized – Your body is calmed, your breathing becomes rhythmic, your hands warm and your muscles relax. The limbic system is involved in motivation, emotion, learning, and memory.
4) Several neurotransmitters are being produced – People in a depressed mood have low levels of serotonin and norepinephrine. Audio/visual stimulation from the BrainTap headset produces the deeply relaxed brain states known to boost brain levels of serotonin, beta-endorphins and norepinephrine, all of which serve to improve overall wellbeing.
5) Your cerebral blood flow (CBF) is being increased – Poor CBF is associated with many forms of mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, attentional problems, behavior disorders and impaired cognitive function. CBF tends to lower as we age, often causing cognitive decline. People experiencing depressed mood usually have lower levels of CBF in the left frontal and prefrontal lobes.
6) You are visualizing the life you want – While you are in a state of hypermnesia, your brain is no longer limited by time and you have direct access to the subconscious mind, where you automated programming is stored. There is simply no better state for practicing visualization and imagery to enhance your quality of life—automatically. Imagery is not only related to sight, but also to smell, taste, sound and touch. BrainTap’s visualizations heighten all the senses in one’s imagination so that the probability that the desired results will occur in real time is dramatically increased.
As you can see, while BrainTappers are enjoying an amazingly relaxing and revitalizing experience, there is far more going on than you may have thought. And now you know why we have over 800 sessions in our audio-library! Would you like to try the BrainTap headset for yourself? Click here to get a FREE BrainTap demonstration or to learn purchase your headset.