We are a licensed group of experienced and professional psychotherapists who provide therapy for Individuals, Couples, Adults, Children, and Seniors. Our office is a welcoming and soothing environment. For those who cannot come into the office, though, or prefer to have therapy at home, we provide Video Conferencing. If you are experiencing depression, anxiety, stress, relationship problems, work related problems, school, sleep, pain, or other related issues we can help.
At IWC, we view the mind and body as one. Our psychotherapy services allow patients to discuss their behavioral health needs with a skilled psychotherapist. Also known as talk therapy, psychotherapy is a proven way to better understand one’s thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and to learn how to better cope with life’s challenges.
Psychotherapy draws from a number of tactics including counseling services. A psychotherapist often uses several to address a patient’s problems. Types of psychotherapy include cognitive behavioral therapy, coping skill development practiced in homework assignments, developing and recording new skills, reading assignments, and conversation.
Psychotherapy is sought out for a wide range of reasons. Patients who benefit are generally:
- Overwhelmed with helplessness or sadness
- Unable to work through problems
- Unable to concentrate on everyday tasks and work assignments
- Overindulging in unhealthy habits
- Overwhelmed by excessive worry or agitation
Treatment specialization include but are not limited to:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety related illnesses/concerns
- Couples Counseling
- Intimacy and Relationship Issues
- Family Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- NLP guided relaxation treatments with PorterVision BrainTap Technology.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Weight Gain
- Mindfulness Training
- Cancer support (Pscyho-onclology)
- Death & Dying
- Transitional Care