We are an integrative group with contracting practitioners and staff who specialize in therapeutic interventions to help bring about positive changes, treat emotional and behavioral illness, and provide preventative services and lifestyle changes for overall wellness. Many people are seeking alternative treatments and may be looking to change their diets and wanting lifestyle support and education. There are wonderful alternatives that can help support both emotional and physical wellness.
We are seeing an increase in supportive therapy for those who are looking to prevent illness or for those who are struggling with an illness such as cancer. With financial struggles, relationship issues, traffic, multi-tasking, and overworking, people are recognizing that this has to change. Inflammation and stress-related illness like weight gain is on the rise. People are looking for Nutritional/Supplement support. To this end, we use multiple interventions; an eclectic approach depending on the needs of the individual, couple, or family.
IWC has been providing psychotherapy, coaching, consulting, and presentations in the East Bay Area for 16+ years.
Our patients range from 18–104 years of age. We specialize in both adult and senior/geriatric care, from the start of our adult lives to death and dying. Many of our patients are from the sandwich generation, caring for both children and aging parents.
We also see young adults to inspire and coach them through college or starting their careers. Mid life crises, empty nesters, and relationship shifts are common, but with good support we can transition our lives and live the second part of our journey with inspiration and purpose.
Coordinating care we emphasize the whole person, involving mind, body, environment, relationships, and spirituality. A mindful and integrative approach along with cognitive restructuring is key as it allows for the best possible solution by taking into account the best Western and Eastern philosophies.
Insight for Wellness teaches the skills needed to live, both physically and emotionally healthy and fearless lives. We inspire to open new doors of opportunity and growth as it leads to enhanced performance. Learning our purpose in life and taking action will bring us more than we could ever imagine. It will bring back our confidence to trust and be great at whatever we choose to do. We would love to speak with you! Call us at anytime at 925-216-3510.
- Offer experienced and compassionate mental health counselors facilitating various types of therapy, including mental health therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, trauma therapy, online therapy, and weight loss therapy.
- Offer mental health therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, trauma therapy, online therapy, and weight loss support.
- Believe that learning our purpose in life and taking action brings back our confidence to trust & be great at whatever we choose to do.
- Offer online group therapy for those who prefer remote sessions. Check our Groups page for details.
- Offer weight loss therapy to support overall physical and emotional well-being for those struggling with weight issues.
- Insight Wellness Center is committed to helping individuals and families achieve optimal health and wellness through their counseling and therapy services.
- Offer support groups for grief support, anxiety support, depression support, trauma support, relationship support, weight loss support, and caregiver support.
- If you or someone you know is suffering from grief, anxiety, depression, trauma, relationships, weight loss, and caregivers
- Insight Wellness Center is committed to helping individuals and families achieve optimal health and wellness through their support groups and counseling services
- If you are looking for a Counselor, Marriage or Relationship Counselor, Mental Health Service, or Mental health clinic know that Insight for Wellness Center has been providing those services for over 20 years
- CBD consulting to help individuals determine the appropriate dosage and method of use for their specific needs
- CBD therapy as part of a comprehensive mental health treatment plan to alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other mental health conditions
- Coaching services to help individuals clarify their goals and develop an action plan to improve performance, increase self-confidence, and enhance overall well-being.
- Weight loss coaching services aim to support individuals in achieving their weight loss goals through education, motivation, and behavior change
- Weight loss support group that provides a supportive environment for individuals who are working towards their weight loss goals
- Bariatric evaluations to determine eligibility for weight loss surgery
- Brain fitness focusing on improving cognitive function and brain health with exercises to improve memory, attention, and other cognitive skills
- Grief support groups providing a safe and supportive environment for individuals who have experienced loss. Check our Groups page for details.
- Anxiety support groups providing a safe and supportive environment for individuals who experience anxiety. Check our Groups page for details.
- Teen anxiety support group providing a safe and supportive environment for teenagers who experience anxiety. Check our Groups page for details.
- Depression support group providing a safe and supportive environment for individuals who are experiencing symptoms of depression. Check our Groups page for details.
- Trauma support group providing a safe and supportive environment for individuals who have experienced trauma. Check our Groups page for details.
- Relationship support group providing a safe and supportive environment for individuals who want to improve their relationships. Check our Groups pagefor details.